oaa2115

Has anyone encountered an issue where the value input for box 1 - Gross Distribution for form 1099-R is not being accepted (the value for me is $0.94 cents, $1 works)?

When I try changing value to $1 it works. I've tried inputting $.94 but it automatically adds the leading 0 before the decimal. Not sure what's going on but seems like a bug.

The program should automatically round this up to $1 so if it didn't then you can do so.   I have never heard of a 1099-R distribution for less than $1 so maybe the program is not prepared for this situation.   

tagteam

I agree with @Critter-3 with respect to the distribution amount. 

Further, the program does indeed round the figure up to $1, which you can see in the summary and also in Forms Mode on your 1040.