Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get tabular info from past returns

I would like items from my past returns to be tabulated. E.g. AGI, MAGI, Federal tax, state tax etc. Can I get this from turbotax? I.e .without going through each return and picking the values manually.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

AGI, Federal taxes and State taxes are already entered on a federal or state tax return.

MAGI or Modified Adjusted Gross Income is a calculation for determining many different tax deductions so is not one specific number.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

There's no way to get exactly what you're looking for from TurboTax.

If you have a PDF of your most recent tax return with all forms and worksheets, the Tax History Report is a table that shows your AGI, federal tax, and other figures for the last five years, but only for your federal return. It does not show any state figures. The Tax History Report is near the beginning of the PDF. If you don't see it, do a Find for the word "history" (without the quotes) while you have the PDF open. The Tax History Report will only be complete if you consistently transferred your information from the previous year every time you started your tax return for a new year.

There are about a dozen different definitions of MAGI, depending on what it's being used for. So as DoninGA said, it is not one specific number.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies