Form 8606 inh. nondeductible IRA: Enter Name as Joe Q. Public (Inherited IRA - Beneficiary of (Jane Q. Public) and my SSN or enter only my mother's name and her SSN?

Each year I file a paper return with Form 8606 due to my inherited nondeductible IRA as beneficiary of my deceased mother. It is never clear to me what information is to be entered into the first two blocks of Form 8606 ("Name" and "Your social security number"). I have been entering Name as: Joe Q. Public (Inherited IRA - Beneficiary of (Jane Q. Public). I have been entering my social security number. Is this correct or should I be entering only my mother's name and her social security number? Is my deceased mother considered to be the owner of the Inherited IRA, or am I the owner of the Inherited IRA? - Thank you.

you've been doing it obtusely. but it would  make no difference either way, IRS gets the intent

Jane is the owner.

it is Jane Public ( Joe Public, beneficiary). Use your SSN.

Whos name and SSN does the 1099R have on it?

Enter it just as is is on the 1099-R.

Your deceased mother is the owner - you are the beneficiary.  Your SSN goes on the form since the money is payable and taxable to you as beneficiary.

Thank you!

Jane is the owner.

[-]