Solved: Entering K-1 add' info form. For Box 20 Code Z (1-5) the description of Z1-5 on TTax form is different than PTP Statement. Do I simply put in the amounts for Z1-5?

Entering K-1 add' info form. For Box 20 Code Z (1-5) the description of Z1-5 on TTax form is different than PTP Statement. Do I simply put in the amounts for Z1-5?

Filling out the K-1 additional info form.  For Box 20 Code Z (1-5) the description of Z1-5 on TTax form is different than the Suppliment statement provided by the PTP.  Do I simply enter the amounts for Z1-5?  Are all Z1, 2, 3, 4, 5's the same reguardless of description or can they be different?

Yes, you may enter the actual description and amounts from your Schedule K-1 under Box 20 Z Line 5. See screenshot below for an example (click to enlarge).

According to the instructions for this section: "If the item does not belong on lines 1 through 4, enter the description and amount supplied by the partnership on line 5. Based on the supplemental information supplied by the partnership, also enter the amount on the applicable form or schedule of return."