Does husband receive his required minimum distribution from his wife's plans or IRAs??

Software states: "Required Withdrawals Don't forget! Because HUSBAND turned 70 1/2 in 2018, HUSBAND should begin receiving required minimum distributions (RMDs) from all of WIFE's qualified employer plans and traditional IRAs. You should start getting the money no later than April 1, 2019." 

This doesn't make sense; I'm thinking it's an error in the software

I've been able to reproduce this bug under the circumstances I described, but not with a normal forward-progressing sequence in step-by-step mode.  It's obviously an incorrect statement being made by TurboTax, but I doubt it's going to be high on Product Quality's list of things that need to be corrected because it doesn't affect your tax return.

If you can identify a more straightforward way to reproduce the symptom than what I was able to come up with, I'll pass it along to the moderators here.

Did both of you reach age 70½ in 2018?
Does this improper behavior occur only if you reach this page by using the Back button on the subsequent page?

I had just entered husband RMD info and believed I clicked [continue]. Calculations seemed to take. I'm questioning the reminder which doesn't make sense. Why would HUSBAND receive distribution from WIFE plans/ira??

Thanks for pursuing this. Agree that it won't be high on TT support's to-fix list.