Solved: Do I need to file an IL tax return for a 1099R when I live in GA?

Do I need to file an IL tax return for a 1099R when I live in GA?

1099R from Illinois. I justed started to receive a 7-normal distribution in the fall of 2018 which has a taxable amount. But Federal and State taxes where not withheld.  For the past 23 years we have lived in Georgia. Do I need to file an Illinois tax return?

If you have no Illinois sourced income and no Illinois state income taxes withheld from any reported income then you do not have to file an Illinois state income tax return.  A Form 1099-R income is not considered as sourced income from a state.