Can't find a way to file my 1099-B form? I have one for Futures/options and i can't find the category Box A, Box B ..... it doesn't show any box on my for, so I'm stuck

I got a 1099-B form from NADEX a binary options exchange .. it doesn't give a BOX A BOX B so I'm stuck where the systems asks me for it, to find to type of sale I done .
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MichaelDC

Below are the steps to enter the Regulated Futures Contracts and Options 1099-B information in TurboTax:

• Click on the Federal Taxes tab
  • Select the Wages and Income tab
  • Select  the EXPLORE ON MY OWN option (this may require you to click through one or two other screens beforehand)
  • Scroll down to the  Investment Income subgroup
  • Next the Contracts and Straddles line, and click the start button
  • Answer YES that you had Sec. 1256 contracts
  • Don't make any special elections selections unless they apply to you
  • On the Contracts and Straddles page, choose the box next to the Sec. 1256 Contracts marked-to-market
  • Click continue, and from there TurboTax will take you through the necessary questions and answers tree.

MichaelDC

• Click on the Federal Taxes tab
  • Select the Wages and Income tab

mitch4949

Thanks very much.