RSKOWALSKI

Can I add another 1099 statement to the tax form I already submitted to Turbotax?

This is for 2020 federal taxes.
MinhT1

If you have already filed your return, you'll need to wait for your tax return to either be rejected or accepted, if it is rejected you can add your Form 1099, correct any other errors on the return and resubmit it.

If it is accepted, you will need to amend your return to include the Form 1099. 

Please be aware that Form 1040X will not be available in TurboTax until February 18, 2021, but once it is available, you will be able to prepare and e-file your amended return.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for instructions on how to amend your tax return in TurboTax.

RSKOWALSKI

Thank you. The 1099, that I forgot, is for a ROTH IRA, where I pulled out $1500 in 2000. I shouldn't owe any tax on this amount, but I believe I am required to include the 1099 in my return. Therefore I will amend my 1040 when it is available. Any additional advice is appreciated.  thanks again....   RK