Where do I enter 1099-B and 1099-S information?

Both forms are actually entered in the same section. However, form 1099-B has its own entry, while form 1099-S entry depends on what sale it reports.

Form 1099-B data entry:

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Wages & Income
  3. Scroll down to Investment Income
  4. Select Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other - Answer YES to the 1099-B question and follow the prompts

Form 1099-S has similar entry, but you would have select the category  for the sale. 

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Wages & Income
  3. Scroll down to Investment Income
  4. Select Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other - Answer NO to the 1099-B question and follow the prompts; you would have to select the category for your sale... for example, 2nd home... everything else, etc.

Note: you will be asked to upgrade to Premier TurboTax.

Form 1099-B data entry:

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Wages & Income
  3. Scroll down to Investment Income

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Wages & Income
  3. Scroll down to Investment Income

the note at the bottom of this answer says that you will be asked to upgrade to Premier Turbo Tax. so is this necessary in order to enter federal tax withheld?

Where do I enter the 1099-S when it is the sale of property, real estate which is part of my home estate?

Where do I enter the info from the 1099-S in my tax form?