Solved: Before tax cash from my pension and rolled into my 401K. I then rolled that amount into an IRA. Received a 1099-R for both, but did not receive the total of both.

Before tax cash from my pension and rolled into my 401K. I then rolled that amount into an IRA. Received a 1099-R for both, but did not receive the total of both.

How do I enter this?

Each 1099-R stands alone.

Each should show on Box 2a "Taxable Amount" of $0.

If not, and you rolled the money over yourself into another 401(k) and/or IRA (not ROTH) you would indicate in TurboTax that the money was rolled over.

There should be $0 impact on you tax liability, based upon what you describe.

Each 1099-R stands alone.