1099r state distribution amount taxable amount is not shown on my 1099r. There is some state tax but no federal tax. California

Turbo  Tax is asking if Calif. amount is higher or lower than Fed. Only CA state tax is shown. Nothing about CA amount difference on Pension form

The state distribution is the same as the Federal distribution unless you lived in two states and received a portion of the distribution in each state, then the state distribution would proportion the Federal distribution between the two states.   The account custodian would do that calculation for the two states.