turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus

I got my return dd on 4/15 and now I'm trying to check my stimulus status and haven't been able to for days now cause I've been locked out.  I had fees take out by you guys and then you guys sent it to my account.  I don't have a turbo tax card never have.  Do You guys know if your bank have our dd? We need answers I promise I'm never using turbo tax again. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Stimulus

im having the same issue i havent received my stimulus payment and now when i go to check my status it is telling me i am giving them the wrong info so what address do we use yours??? im so upset with this 

Stimulus

Mines have been saying it's not able to verify my info. I also keep getting locked out and I only try once or twice.  Idk anymore.  No answers from turbo nor irs. They've cut their phones off so no one can call and speak with reps at federal building.  

Stimulus

Mines have been saying it's not able to verify my info. I also keep getting locked out and I only try once or twice.  Idk anymore.  No answers from turbo nor irs. They've cut their phones off so no one can call and speak with reps at federal building.  I tried my old address how they have it in my 2018 return. Error.  Tried it on my 2019 new address. Error.  Idk anymore. 

Kenneth Flanders
Returning Member

Stimulus

I filed my taxes on 04/14/2020when will get my stimulus check

Stimulus

@Kenneth Flanders wrote:

I filed my taxes on 04/14/2020when will get my stimulus check

Only the IRS controls when and if a stimulus payment is distributed.

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Use this IRS website for get my payment FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies