turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Have you looked at this FAQ site?

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

My name is David Harris... I would like to be put on that list... have you heard anything about yours yet.... I cant believe I'm at the end of the month I'm running out of funds that i had and TT is making me run in circles.. 1st they told me i need to do nothing... after i seen EVERYBODY including my dead relatives get theres i got on the IRS site to find they dont have my bank on file!!! I thought u needed to put down TT information so I put that cards rounting and account number on the site on April 14th... since then my page says once they have a date they will release my funds to that account... I feel like my account is stuck in some glitch I cant get any help from the IRS or TT. I paid them for peace of mind and I have the exact opposite!!! I'm going to be another lost customer!

bakerdunham
Returning Member

Same  here.  I have used TurboTax for years  . .can't understand what happened. 

Screenshot_20200428-164544.png

This was on my log in page for tt I log in yesterday and it wasn't there I'm hope my will change tomorrow along with all of you guys on this feed also I put my info in the 16th and for some reason I had to put my husband in to but i did that yesterday idk this some bs frfr I already working with a lawyer Sue to I been doing my taxes for  10 years but the last 4 been hell I was under review had to verify my identity 3 years in roll don't make no **bleep**ing since but I hope tomorrow brings good news

kadella
Returning Member

I realize everyone wants to be angry with TurboTax but, consider this, I got the same answer on my stimulus payment however, the IRS had enough information to debit my account for the $1,632 I owed them, it just wasn't enough information for them to credit my account for my stimulus.  That doesn't even make sense, I think it's an IRS issue, not a TurboTax issue.

bakerdunham
Returning Member

Thank you 

LS13
Level 3

What I am trying to figure out is how can these checks be sent to the deceased, but the adult SSI recipients whom are claimed on someone else's return aren't eligible and wasn't able to get the $500 check either. Everyone is supposed to be covered. SMH. LIES!!! So not fair.

bakerdunham
Returning Member

Good question 🤔 

Well its Thursday April 30th day i was supposed to get direst deposit , still no money , now i find that a glitch in the irs website got one number in my account info wrong,  i put it in twice and know it was right but the account info it ahows will be deposited into the firsr number of last 4 is wrong , anybody else got any money or having same problem 

I'll speak for myself and myself alone...Turbotax, just because a check came that I was due dont think for even a minute I'm not gonna do everything I can to have youse looked at by whoever is curious. I absolutely despise your company and CEO...

JuniTheUki

**bleep** Joey you still having issues bud. These bleep

JuniTheUki

They remove email address from here. Gotta be crafty. ITS FUNNY YOUSE CAN REMOVE ANY ATTEMPT AT AN EMAIL ADDRESS BUT CANT ANSWER WHY YOU SCREWED MILLIONS OF AMERICANS OVER..SPEAK TURBOTAX 

JuniTheUki

Yeah i updated my info , and thought well im good , but then when it finally updated and gave me a date i didn't recognize account number , so i looked and first bumber of the last 4 which is all it will let me see is wrong number , so still havent gotten direct deposit , cant get ahold of anyone , irs sit says my dd is scheduled for today but hope its just irs glitch 

I need to know what I need to do to fix my taxes

Mj37
Level 2

I did same thing,I filed on the 28 of march still no refund or stimulus what should I do?,i have the turbo debit card,should i use my main bank account?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies