Nikkilette

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

@bpeck1 and @AAjohnson2020 my payment date for the stimulus payment finally updated on the IRS website portal. Check it. 🤞🤞

bpeck1

After having Turbocard and having to enter my checking account info on 04/15 Finally my payment status changed! 

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 30, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************xxxx

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Ernestnike8803

Yes mine too this has been a nightmare finally April 30

Ernestnike8803

Just change mine DD TODAY on April 30 finally... TurboTax I hate you for all this

Tjhutson1990

@Nikkilette mine is still saying scheduled to mail a check on April 24. I checked it at 3:09 AM not 20 minutes ago. 

Screenshot_[phone number removed]59.png

Joeywilder85

Mine finally says same thing April 30th , but one number in my account number is wrong , the very first number of the last 4 is wrong so im worried about that now 

reginalynn411

Regina Mitchell

Albonito

Well lo and behold, the IRS payment site finally took my bank account information after trying for a month with both my 2018 and 2019 info. I used my 2018 return - my 2019 return (submitted electronically via TT on March 3) is still showing as in process. It also had 0 refund amount as I applied overpayment to next years taxes. 
Something obviously changed as I see other successful comments. 
PS, I ignored IRS comments to NOT submit bank info if filed taxes!

Jared666ppp

Y'all are lucky mine still says payment  status unavailable. And I only made 1000 dollars last yr..  I can't work. Can't get disability with this going on so my refund and stimulus are insanely important to me I don't have either yet

Nassar_EXE

I just keep getting the same error it won't even let me put in my info I don't know what to do.

ashleymars98

How did you get it fixed? My boyfriend used turbo tax, my parents too, and theirs both went just fine, but mine is saying that it doesn't have enough information. I'm just worried because both my boyfriend and I are out of work right now, and need this money to pay rent. 

sammmie1127

When filling out the irs page. And ask for your total refund amount you have to add you federal refund. Don't add your state refund to the total  number that what people are doing wrong 

Riri123

This may sound crazy but do you think you could help me with a question? I was impressed at your information on the forum. If not interested please feel free to say so and I apologize. 

Riri123

• I am needing to speak with someone.  I have called every number possible.I have been on hold for 3 hours.I need to speak with someone personally at greendot I guess about my account that my stimulus was deposited on and I no longer have the card that is linked to that account. TurboTax referred me to greendot and that is absolutely no help. I've emailed god only knows how many  people and searched for hours. I can not get any help so please can someone share any information they might have about my situation. This is so hard and crappy. 
  • Thank you 
Albonito

I did not do anything different, it just worked letting me enter my bank information using my 2018 tax info. I had tried this for weeks with no success indicating they could not process my info after entering bank info