turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I filed with them 3 years even have my pay role check DD, So how my numbers not right

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Ijs all them dependents hell you should be good put they daddy's on Child Support....

Yes please contact me regarding a lawsuit against TT for all this crap we are dealing with.  I too paid to file my taxes, received a refund advance on a Turbo card and was told by the IRS that they did not receive my DD info from Turbo tax.  I entered my actual banks info on the Get My Payment website at 6:30 am on April 15 the day it was launched and my payment status still says the same thing,  that J am eligible and when they have a date for my payment they will update the status.  STILL NO CHANGE AS OF APRIL 25th. What a joke!! Turbo Tax is at fault for this I should have been included in the first wave based on income.  I am a single mother now out of work because of COVID19 and I cant even receive the assistance provided to me by the government because of actions either done or not done by TURBO TAX. I have been doing my own taxes with Turbo Tax since I turned 18.  (Over 10 years ago) I am Never using them again.  

For people who entered their bank info on the get my payment tool before 04/22 we supposedly are to be included in the next wave of deposits by 04/29th.  I posted this yesterday but for some strange reason my posts with website links Are disappearing assuming by TurboTax people thinking it’s spam that or they prefer people be left In the dark, 

Washington—In the second big wave of stimulus payments, the IRS will send money over the next few days to people who recently provided their direct-deposit information. These payments will likely go to two groups: One set is tax filers who successfully used the Internal Revenue Service website’s “Get My Payment” tool to add bank information by midday on April 22, according to the IRS. The other set is people who don’t file tax returns but who receive Social Security or Social Security disability benefits, according to the Treasury Department. The payments could follow the pattern that occurred when the government sent the first round of direct deposits two weeks ago. Then, the Treasury notified banks of the coming payments on a Friday.  Some people saw the money in their accounts within hours. Nearly all the payments had arrived by the following Wednesday. This time around, that would mean payments arriving by April 29. 

Also my payment status still shows my refund will be deposited in my bank account check back for payment schedule updates am hoping irs overlooked updating our status on the tool and my refund was already sent. If it was sent on 04/22 it would take 2 days to send from irs to the federal reserve and 2 days to be sent to our bank accounts so Tuesday , Wednesday we shall see if our refund are there 

What about folks who used Turbo Tax and filed for refunds using bank account info, but have still not received their stimulus checks? Tried to enter bank info on IRS site, but fails for both 2018 and 2019 returns. Only thing it does do is tell me I am eligible for the payment.

And what about those of us that the stupid get my payment app tells us our info doesn’t match their records ???? Wtf .. filed my taxes in Jan. Got my refund in feb. on the turbo card .. so how still today says my info doesn’t match their records ?!

From what I read With others having the same issue you have to type your address, name everything as exactly how it is printed on your tax return so if you used a abbreviation for a street direction as S and your return has it as South that would give you the message. Other then that have no idea unless it’s a glitch or entered wrong in irs system. You can also register for irs website and see your return details and how your name appears. 

anthrax08
Returning Member

I just created an IRS account and I'm able to see my current tax. Unfortunately it was for 2018, no information for 2019 yet which might be the reason for Payment Not Available status since IRS has not received my 2019 from TT. Due to this, has anyone tried to file via IRS free eFile tool so they will have our information right away?

@Tjhutson1990 and everyone else...

Check the Get My Payment portal and see if it's updated with a date for your direct deposit. It it is a little after midnight here and it was still not updated when I checked about 10pm.

But Mine finally showed a date, Thursday. April 30th. Still aways to go but I'm relieved to finally have a date! Geez. This whole ordeal had been entirely stressful and it SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN. All the bills are up for disconnect, been borrowing money to get groceries and gas. By the time I pay everyone back and put some in these bills I'll be right back to $0. If only I could have gotten the payment when it should've been deposited I wouldn't have had to borrow money. Smh.

Plus the **bleep** unemployment office here is sloooow. Still haven't heard from them, whether approved or not. Some type of correspondence would be nice. 

When will life be normal again?

Good luck guys. I hope you have some good news as well! 

@bpeck1 and @AAjohnson2020 my payment date for the stimulus payment finally updated on the IRS website portal. Check it. 🤞🤞

After having Turbocard and having to enter my checking account info on 04/15 Finally my payment status changed! 

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 30, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************xxxx

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Yes mine too this has been a nightmare finally April 30

Just change mine DD TODAY on April 30 finally... TurboTax I hate you for all this

@Nikkilette mine is still saying scheduled to mail a check on April 24. I checked it at 3:09 AM not 20 minutes ago. 

Screenshot_20200426-030959.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies