Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I agree with most of what you say , but i believe these checks are from God . Yrs they are being given out by government but i believe that god works in mysterious ways . But everyone would still like to know when they eill get this money whether its a bonus or not . I was also raised that when you say your going to do something do it , so TurboTax thats for you . I think Donald Trump  has rone a great job and furthermore tjink this virus is completely been blown up by thrliberal media,we will see 

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Makdaddy,  email me joeywildrr85 ge mail

Oh yes to me they are .

They're dumping all of these complaints into my emails just because I was the first to complain.

Well really all I did was kept on an on until I got sum1 which was no help whatsoever. ALL THEY SAY IS CONTACT IRS N ERY 1 KNOS THERE ARE NO FOLKS WORKIN IN THE IRS. THEY EVEN HAVE ME THE  # SAID ITS BETWEEN IRS AND ME? WELL WHATS ALL THESE ADS SAYN WE GOT YOU COVERED . WE GOT YOUR BACK 100 24/7? WELP I KNO WHO WONT BE ACCUSTOMR OF TURBO TAX . INTUIT. TURBO MAX. MINT ETC ETC IF YOULL NOTICE YOU SIGN INTI 1 ACCOUNT N IT LOOPS YOU ALL OVER FROM 1 TO THE OTHER N BACK. TO NO AVAIL.  YOURE STILL SETTING HOME NO FED REFUND NO STIMULUS. NO...NO TAG BNB ON TRUCK NO INSURANCE. NO WIFI PHONES BOUT OUT GROCERIES BEEN DEPLETED 

SO .. DONT KNOW WHATS NEXT . BUT I DO KNOW IF THAT LADY CAN SUE CHINA FPR WRONGFUL DEATH LOOS OF JOB LOSS OF ETC ETC 

THEN TURBO TAX INTUIT MINT SANTA BARBARA  BANK ALL CAN B SUIED AS BVB WELL SO START SIGING THE PETITION CIVAL SUIT TO FOLLOW LAW SUIT.

THANK YOU?,!

I paid 60.00 and TT CANT EVEN LOOK UP MY 2018 AGI TO FIND SO I CAN GET IT CORRECTED FOR 2019 TAXES. MY MONEY DIDNT GO TOWARDS ANYTHING, JUST GOT FREE 60.00 DOLLARS OF MY MONEY. DIDN'T GET TAXES DONE AT ALL NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Wao I was gonna search for information on how to pass the IRS verification since I have everything from my last filing in 2012 and since then I haven't filed due to identity theft and other reasons but  I see that even those with legit information on there return are having issues. I guess the stimulus check will go to TURBO TAX but even when everyone complains TT is number one in tax prepping from experience even when I worked for H&R block.  So good luck Im glad to know Im not the only one phasing this problems I believe the IRS don't care about who gets money so we all be homeless in the streets. See you there!

Amen.  Your absolutely correct. I feel immature stomping my feet about a check I didnt have coming 60 days ago, Its the way that Turbotax went about and is still going about making this process next to impossible that has me infuriated. I understand tho and I thank The Lord for this Blessing. 

JuniTheUki

Its sent bud

JuniTheUki

Kelsie. If your address was Elsie at GEEMALE DOT Commercial you spell it that way...See?

JuniTheUki

Mine is Skysloverr AT GEEMALE DoT COMMERCIAL 

JuniTheUki

Joey wont let me eee male you

JuniTheUki

So this is my 3rd time filing  with turbo I e- filed my taxes on mar 25 and it say IRS did received and accepted my tax returned  my refund date says 04/15/2020 and still says it's in processing I haven't been able to get in contact with IRS since they are closed  due to the coronavirus shut down  I was able to  receive my state refund

to top it off IRS sent my COVD-19 check to an old bank account which they went off based on my 2018 return which say IRS had already deposited my money into my bank account I was supposed to receive it April 15th I spoke to my old bank and they said that that refund had already went back to IRS on the website it still doesn't give me an option to update or change it or anything  what I DONT understand I had filed my 2019 Tax return I thought IRS would have had all my new updated info for this year  now I have to wait for a paper check which who knows when I'll receive that I'm a single mother of 5 with no works due to the coronavirus which I know we are all in need of help everyone has BILLS,RENT,FOOD ETC and  for some of us don't have any income for ANY OF THAT RIGHT NOW  HOW the heck are we suppose to pay for our needs if we aren't able to receive any HELP OR CONTACT ANYONE ABOUT WHERES OUR MONEY PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP LET ME KNOW THANKS AND GOD BLESS US ALL

nenette22000
Returning Member

i have used turbotax for 15 years this is the only year i have problem with turbo tax. i did both of my income tax on feb 6th and received my state 2 weeks later. i am still waiting for my federal. My federal statius states that i was supposed to received my return on 02/27/20, yet i am still waiting. i wasn't able to get no customer on turbo tax only a live rep who told me my refund is at the IRS hand, try to contact IRS but i was only able to get a life rep as well, same thing they don't have no record of me filling tax this year, they recommend that i print out my tax and send it to them. But prior to my returns the past few years this year i decided to save $40 on doing my tax with turbotax by paying directly. The status of my refund said my return was accepted by the IRS but there is no record i even checked all my past return that the IRS has on the record but my 2019 tax was is still missing. i don't know what is going on, i need my return desperately, can anyone give me advice what to do next. thanks

Mistyda40

Misty [email address removed]      This has been a complete nightmare to say the least. Thank you please let me know if you find out more info.

Someone should start a class action lawsuit let's screw them like they are screwing us now .

I agree let's stick it to them like they are doing to. Us Richard

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies