Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I dont think you can just have to wait til the 24 hours is up ,  when i first got in it let me put my cash app routin an account number on their an it was legit then i checked again an it locked me out smh 

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

You jus gotta wait til its open now its been 72 hours i been locked out the irs web portal 😒

How about tell us tbe truth Dave,  tbat you guys are crooked and have no idea , or you knew this would happen but dont want otber future xustomers to find out well i have news for you. Nobody is ever going to use you again , TurboTax is over  , my 1040 has my turbo card info , so how does irs not have it , unless you gave me a false 1040 then srnt diferent to irs which sounds pretty crooked and illegal and immoral.  Hope they go out of business and you lose your job for being the front man of a lie

@Joeywilder85  wrote:

How about tell us tbe truth Dave,  tbat you guys are crooked and have no idea , or you knew this would happen but dont want otber future xustomers to find out well i have news for you. Nobody is ever going to use you again , TurboTax is over  , my 1040 has my turbo card info , so how does irs not have it , unless you gave me a false 1040 then srnt diferent to irs which sounds pretty crooked and illegal and immoral.  Hope they go out of business and you lose your job for being the front man of a lie

TurboTax support FAQ stimulus payment - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-will-the-stimulus-package-impact-me/00/1393859

TurboTax blog post - https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/wheres-my-stimulus-check-how-to-check-the-status-of-your-s...

Im starting to think they do cause the irs dont have our bank info smh turbo tax will never hear from me again ever ,  h&r block having the same issue with there express cards as well 

Again , another expert admin from TurboTax totally out of the loop.  We shpuld have never had to do that TurboTax has had weeks to figure this out and to be honest i dont think you guys even tried to make this easy , it should have had our account number for our turbo card on our 1040 which the irs has , but imagine hoe much free money TurboTax will get because theyre bank got most payments probly and hust think how many will not get sent back . You guys really screwed up and i dont see TurboTax as a company recovering shouldve took some of those millions of dollars your paying these celebrities and actors to do your commercials and dedicated it to your customers , you know the people that actually make you a big business ,duh never use you again 

That don't work the irs portal is **bleep**ed dude I ain't gonna keep saying that something between turbo tax and the irs we as taxpayers did our job 

I think the irs shut down because they messed up an sent a firefighter in indiana 8.2 million in a stimulus check to his bank account so maybe this why nobody has gotten anything then again they knew ppl would be upset so now we have to wait for that fix

There are conflicting points in that. One part says if you filed you're good. Then another part says if you filed then you need to use the registration process. Doesn't make any sense. 

F U C K TURBO TAX BLEED THAT OUT TF WE UPSET I NEED MY MONEY IM HUNGRY AN IM NOT ABOUT TO ASK NOBODY TO LOAN ME NOTHING I WANT MY MONEY STUPID LIL B I T C H E S M U T HA F U C K E R S 

LS13
Level 3

It's not totally the IRS fault. They only can work with what they got. The information were to come from TurboTax. This is my first year with TurboTax and this happens. Usually I use TaxAct and never had an issue. Why TurboTax this year? No clue. A friend used TaxAct and they got theirs Wednesday. From the article snippet I posted last night, there is an issue with H and R Block and TurboTax. I don't have months to wait. Still tempted to just enter info under non filers if I don't get answers today. This is ridiculous!! TurboTax don't care because they can contact IRS themselves and help fix this quickly.

I went to Google and put in Wheres my payment follow instructions from there

LS13
Level 3

@hobbs2012 what registration are you talking about? Is it on the TurboTax website?

If we filed non filers is that gonna f u c k us up im tempting as well 

You are giving people all this info , but do you even know or are you just guessing , if you know tbe irs doesnt have her info up on stimulus pyment yet looks like you could tell us why all of our money has been misdirected 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies