Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

As of right now im locked out for logging into it so many times so i have to wait til tomorrow to see if i can switch the bank info back to my turbo prepaid then i can tell you more info for now ,  im stuck back just like everyone else

shyrose1983
Returning Member

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

• GET MY PAYMENT
  • It doesn't work soon as you put your information in it tells you to try again another time it wasn't supposed to actually be up until the 17th of April so that's probably why it's saying the info you're putting in is wrong which it's not

What is that website to enter bank info?

@TUMHAWK123 wrote:

What is that website to enter bank info?

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status and to update your bank account - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

patrineb
Returning Member

The same thing has been happening to me for the past two days. 

Let me know. Sir. I was thinking about a lawsuit myself. I just don’t have the funds to get an attorney. Obviously lol. But yea sue them for sure. I’ll testify and help any way possible. They shouldn’t be able to have a business let alone a bank that is essentially in the clouds without a means of communication to a human operator. And then charging for the pro version to get one on one service. Take em down. They got my stimulus and tax refund both. Please keep me updated. 

[email address removed]

LS13
Level 3

So checked website again after my 24 hours was up and it's still giving the same payment status cannot be determined message. I filed my 2019 return last month. My income was not that much. I am tempted to just go under the non filers link and input my info. Do y'all think that will mess anything up? Or is it really a TurboTax error? My funds are to go into my bank not a TurboTax card.

@LS13 wrote:

So checked website again after my 24 hours was up and it's still giving the same payment status cannot be determined message. I filed my 2019 return last month. My income was not that much. I am tempted to just go under the non filers link and input my info. Do y'all think that will mess anything up? Or is it really a TurboTax error? My funds are to go into my bank not a TurboTax card.

No, do not use the non-filers portal.  Your direct deposit information is with the IRS.  They just do not yet have it up in the stimulus payments system yet.

superlemonhaze
Returning Member

I filed last week with the TurboTax non filers tool, and provided all information correctly including my Direct Deposit information. Was emailed an acceptance letter stating that the IRS has received my information, but that was it.

Did not receive my stimulus check via DD yesterday, and the IRS "Get My Payment" tool just gives me a “Payment Status Not Available” error. 

I am unsure whether the IRS even has my info yet, if TT has sent it, and a lot of people are talking about a turbo card, but i dont know what that is. Please can someone help me understand what is going on? Thx :3

Kimhack11
Returning Member

I got the same message and I'm in the same predicament.  I went on the IRS portal and was told everything except where to check my bank acct to make sure it's correct. I'm going to check Turbotax and see what number they have. This really sucks. I haven't had any income for a month because I can get past the busy signal all day every day for 4 weeks. I really needed that money

Same you can't even check get my payment that's messed up as well I mean TurboTax if you didn't accept The EIP just let us know asap too many customers who can't talk to anyone personally in the same situation at the moment P.s I just got my taxes Tuesday so the irs should definitely have my direct deposit info

Please keep me posted. 

So after my 24hours log out was up i got to put in my direct deposit info finally. You have to enter your total gross income your agi at the top then it will ask you second to enter the amount you get back without the fees being taken out and mine went thru thank God but the first time I got logged out because I didn't read it careful. Good luck you guys how long after you do that do you receive it does anyone know??

Lcon0314

So I am interested in your class action suit against TT. We still have not received our federal refund. In addition, the Irs website says our stimulus $ was supposed to be deposited on the 15th. Yet we have nothing. We have contacted the bank and they show nothing either. I read that stimulus $ may be delayed if you chose to have your processing fees taken out of your federal return. I just had a nice long chat with a rep at TT via web chat and got nowhere. Denied denied denied. In addition, they are sending me emails saying they will be taking their fees owed directly from our account, at which during these unprecedented times, we don’t have that $, which in return will cause overdrafts on our account thus creating more hardship. 
my name is Laura C.

[email address removed]

Same thing happened to me.  I have been checking several times daily, getting same error message.  Filed with turbot ax, got a response 2-28-19 from turbot ax that IRS received return and turbo tax calculated my income  well below 150k.  Called turbo tax yesterday and they said it is the problem with the IRS and not them and to call today.  I called this am and PM and still getting the same error message.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies