Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Credit Cards showing as inactive

Citi sent me a new credit card recently because my card had been compromised or the due date had expired. The card had the same number with a new due date. Mint continues to show the card as inactive and if I try to change it, the program reverts back to inactive and doesn't  bring in any transactions. I have also tried to go to Citi through Mint and it doesn't impact the result. As such, I am flying blind on my budgets and transactions.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

This public forum is for TurboTax, so we will not be able to assist you with any issues regarding Mint. 

Please click How do I contact Mint support? for assistance with Mint. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TerukoL @TerukoL, that is incorrect. This is the same form that meant users are sent to as well

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am seeing the same issue with my Chase accounts. Even my main account which is used daily. Nothing I do seems to make it go back to active. Will switch to Rocket and close out my mint account if I don't find a solution in the next few days.

I am having the same problem with a Citi card. Any solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No solution. Finally got ahold of tech support and they did something that made some (not all) of the affected accounts active for one day, then they went back to inactive. He/she was quick to get off of the chat with me when he/she 'fixed' it with the advice to write back another day if it was not fixed. I got the feeling even then that it was not truly fixed and they did not know how to fix it. I haven't bothered to write back and switched to Rocket Money.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies