turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Nashonda

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

When will get my cheack

@Pevans6  I have too. Thank you.

Same here

No I tried when I first filed and couldn't get to the information to update my account  I also called 

Who ever you are spirit51. Know that you are the ignorant person. So take your racist behavior and hide somewhere. You need help. I hope one of your immediate family members falls in love with someone that is black and irritates you to your core!!! Black is beautiful 

Same message here. Im just glad its telling us something  after hearing stories from other's. trying to stay positive. 

Kegzster

If you filed last year they'll go off that info. That may be why your brother has his already even though he hasn't filed yet this year

Albert73

I put my bank info and got a check for two people with 3kids the 23rd

I have a question. I filed my taxes thru turbo and did direct deposit. My taxes were accepted by them and passed to the irs. The IRS sent me a paper wanting me to verify my identity but I can't call and am having problems on the webpage. Its stopping me from getting my taxes and stimulus check. What can I do!!! Please help

Kegzster

Did you try going down to your local irs office in person? Google it for contact info to make an appointment. 

Make sure you put ur address exactly the way it is on your tax file if it says Road you spell it out but if it is Rd it must be exact make sure your putting ur correct income and refund amount 

@winterstorm everything you said is absolutely true! I kept getting the payment status not available over and over for weeks now. Then yest in my address I put Dr. Instead of dr. And it worked. And your right about the AGI as well bc your AGI isn't everything you made that year..it's a compl. Different number. Your name and address and do have to be typed in exactly as it is on your last taxes and once you get past that page you will need your AGI and other info from your taxes.

Make sure you are putting the information in exactly the way it is on your tax returns address name amounts all of this. Because even if on your taxes it says your address is First Street and you put in first St. It will reject it make sure it's exactly like your return

Really you got your stimulus on turbo tax card?  Turbo Tax had said we had to update in IRS with an actual bank account or get a check.  Now I'm wondering...

@Neyney89  you will definitely have to prove your identity in person at your district IRS office. I've had this happen to me before. Had to drive almost 2 hours away. Had to have federal return, social security card, and photo ID. I had pregnancy brain and forgot my return packet but I told them I lived 2 hours away and she worked with me so I wouldn't have to go back home and then all the way back. But don't forget anything. With all this virus stuff going on it could take some time to get an appointment. Usually you can walk in go through security and then take a number but most places are closed to the public right now and only seeing people by appointment only. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies