Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

@Kmarsilii86   I received it through the mail today.

If you were told that people on SSI/SSDI received stimulus money in their accounts they are lying. People on SSDI are scheduled to get direct deposit on April 29th

You are being lied to, no one on SSI/SSDI has received their $$$ yet. Scheduled for April 29th

MrTJH

Will our stimulus be direct deposited on our Turbo Card?

The reason you didn’t receive your stimulus on your TT card is because you got a loan.  Anyone who took a loan from anywhere on their taxes (not just TT) or anyone who chose to pay for their tax preparation fee out of their refund will be receiving a check for the stimulus payment. 
the reason why is when you take a loan or you pay for the fees from your refund TT has a third party and your tax return goes into a different account so TT can take their money out for loan or fees then they forward the balance to you. 

if you went to Irs.gov and updated your DD info you will still receive a check mailed to the address listed on your Tax return. The irs FAQ said that the only people who will benefit from updating their DD info are people who have not filed a return for 2019 and that if you filed 2019 already and If the account is no longer active, the IRS will automatically mail your payment to your address of record (this is generally the address on your last return or as updated through the United States Postal Service (USPS)

Get My Payment cannot And will not update bank account information after an Economic Impact Payment has been scheduled for delivery, which if you already filed 2019 it was scheduled and was rejected by the third party TT uses since that is a temporary acct for them to recover the loan or fees and even if when you went to track my payment it asked for DD info they say it’s To help protect against fraud, the tool also does not allow people to change bank account information already on file with the IRS. 

@Pgibbs11  that's AWESOME!!! Congrats!! I was asking how you received yours bc mine has been stuck saying I am eligible and will receive it but no date for the past week. My husband's finally updated from not eligible at this time to eligible and also no date. Weird thing though, he hasn't filed in over 4 years and we updated his info on non filers weeks ago and he received an amended tax return in the mail yesterday from 2013!! So I'm guessing it bc they finally had an up to date address to send it to. It just messed me up that they sent us something all the way from 2013 before receiving the **bleep** stimulus lol. Anyway sorry for the long ass story lol I'm happy to hear that people are starting to recieve checks. Gives me some hope!!! God bless♥️🙏🤞

Hunterb28

• Screenshot_20200418-070503.png

This is all i get sense the 16th when i put in my dd does anyone know how long this is post to take to get a date?

• @Kmarsilii86  thanks I appreciate it. Yea thats some bull crap! The government smh.  Well when I first went onto the IRS website  and updated my DD I THOUGHT I WOULD GET IT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT LIKE IT STATED. I was waiting for a date. Then two days later it switch from eligible to you'll get a check mailed to you on the 24th. I was like what?????? So it did actually come today. So I am grateful I hope you'll have a update on the site soon!! 

@Hunterb28 mine changed from that to you'll get a check in the mail within two days so I'm not sure why its taking you so long....im sorry your not getting a update yet....😡

I just tried to get some answers on the web and I entered 2018. Then 19 and still keep getting an error message

Supposedly and finally for those of you who used Turbocard and entered your bank info on the irs  get my payment tool per article link below we should be receiving our deposit by 04/29th or sooner!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/next-wave-of-irs-stimulus-payments-set-to-hit-...

Hunterb28

Thanm you i at least hope so been waiting very patently but getting fed up

Thank you

I don't think that's entirely correct. If you haven't yet filed for 2019 or are not required to file you can use the non-filers tool on irs.gov, or here on TT, freefillableforms.com, or H & R Block. There you can enter your direct deposit info and receive your stimulus to your bank account, or wait for a paper check. If you receive SSI and/or SSDI and don't have dependents under 17 you are automatically eligible and will receive your payment from the Treasury, not SSA, the same way you receive your monthly benefits without having to do anything.

From what I understand SSI and/ or SSDI recipients can expect their stimulus payment no later than early May without having to do anything. They will receive their stimulus from the Treasury, not the SSA, in the same manner they receive their monthly benefits but not necessarily at the exact same time.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies