Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Illijatt

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

YES and then the way turbo and h&r continue to lie to the media saying those who got advances should still get it on time... BS. My sister who had an incorrect bank on file corrected the info and got a paper check today. I got an advance through turbo card and checked status day one- incorrect dd info on file irs said- so updated with acct numbers and it STILL says "we will update this page when we have your payment date" ... Beyond the companies being quite misleading to the media, i think it is an irs issue now... But we are really hurting very badly... Bank accounts overdrawn. Hard working tax paying couple with 6 children .....

I am on SSI and SSDI and after entering our DD info on 04/16 the GMP tool stated our payment would be deposited in that account. The next day it changed to "check scheduled to be mailed on 04/24." I have also heard the 04/29 date. What is accurate??

I'm in the same exact position as you are. So I've given up trying. I'll just wait for my Federal refund and stimulus payment. When I get them I get them. It's stressing me out too much 😔

Everytime I use the stimulus tool and IRS2Go they say my **bleep** is wrong! I did the TurboTax prepaid card!! Never again.... and no stimulus yet🤦🏽‍♀️

Dukemang

Gave them my DD info like 10 days ago. Didn't check my Get My Payment status for a few days. Checked it the morning and informed me that a check was to be mailed for today's date! And in the mail it was! Hope this helps 🤗

I'm also a disabled veteran and I used TT non filer form with my direct deposit info. It sent me a email stating my form was accepted. Still haven't received any deposit and both online and app for irs can't tell me anything. I filed the form on 4/10/2020!! I really could use that money right now. My bank account is negative and I am almost out of food.

I updated my dd info on the 15th then got an update 4days later saying I'm getting a check mailed.  Got the paper check today an went to cash it sn was told it wasn't valid. Not sure what todo at this point

hello. Don't get too frustrated  my fiance had same message when we added his direct deposit information. For about two weeks straight the status continued to say unable to determine eligibility.. now today 04/24 his status has finally updated.. it now says he is eligible and once they have a date they will direct deposit to the acct we added.. my acct has been saying that (we will update your date once we have it) for about 2 weeks though so its definitely not a speedy process.. 

Updated my direct deposit info on the 15th an was told four days later via the portal that  I was getting a paper check

kept wondering why they said I would get a paper check when I updated my direct deposit information.

got my paper check today went to cash it and it's not valid,

can't find anything on this subject not sure why the check wouldnt be valid unless its because they realized they had my DD info from the tool an accidentally mailed a check out . I just hope that's the issue, this is so stressful.

has this happened to anyone?

I did the same and its says I'm approved for a payment and it shows my dd info but still no payment 

@AK272 did u go to an actual bank or check cashing place?? If u have a bank account I would try cashing it there or depositing it into your account through mobile deposit or the atm. If u went to a check cashing place they may have tried to confirm it and bc there are no phone numbers that people can call to reach an actual live person at the irs that may have been why they rejected it. Theres alot of scams going on right now unfortunately.

You can still check your status even though the site says its under maintenance i checked this morning and it changed from no information to they have received my information and account information but don't have a date yet of deposit

Ok. I hope you're right, but when I updated my dd, the get my payment portal said that they WILL put it in the new direct deposit info that I entered. Either this is wrong or you are mistaken about nobody getting dd that entered new info.

This is exactly what mine said:

Payment Status

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************7011

Updates to your payment are made no more than once a day. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

yes I did before the 15th and today it finally said that they have approved it and that I would be getting it so be patient and once a day check it as long as you fit all the requirements it will eventually update and it will put a smile on your face like it did mine today

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies