Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus chec...

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Been trying since the 15th to put in my Direct Deposit info and kept getting error messages until this morning it finally worked. Some people I saw were still waiting for it several days later n I'm just wondering if anyone that had to enter their info received their Stimulus check yet?

1,305 Replies

I was able to use the IRS portal to enter my direct deposit info on Wednesday morning. Today the site finally updated and says my stimulus will be mailed to me on 4/24. What was the point of updating our banking info on the portal if I updated it the day the portal opened and I'm still stuck waiting on a paper check?

I've been out of work almost 6 weeks already, and have had no money for weeks. Thanks to turbotax using a 3rd party bank I am now stuck waiting for a paper check! We needed this money for food and laundry. After 10 years I will NEVER use turbotax again

Nope but what was the form number to file NOT Your 2019 federal tax forms with but to just put in the banking information to make sure we would have DD? I need this please Thanks for any help with this.

Ok well idk about everyone's each individual issue, just curious if anyone who updated their DD info got their check yet not about issues irrelevant to my question. There's tons of separate issues n glitches but not what my post was about.

No that’s just another excuse for them 

@Sdav25 the irs system is not even allowing me to check anything I put in my information on IRS get my payment system and they told me my direct deposit doesn't match what they have on file now I have been locked out of the system. & it's been 3 days & still locked out, I have been wondering will I receive a check on the 24th to, cause I have bill to pay, & I have to feed my kids to, this is really crazy, cause I received my refund in February, & I'm the only on in my family that hasn't received stimulus check yet.

Tgeiger

Hopefully since you can't update your info they send you a check on the 24th. This whole thing sucks. I am in the same situation as you. Try and hang in there. I know its hard right now. 

I updated my DD info the very first day we were able to. Just today on the IRS site it finally updated and says a paper check will be sent on April 24th. 

I updated my DD too but I used a different account instead of the one I have on file.  Haven’t received anything yet I’m trying to check my status but can’t this really is disappointing 😡

NO

For those of you who entered your bank account information through the Get My Payment portal and was told you’d get a paper check mailed; The IRS is working on theses issues with companies such as H&R Block, Turbo Tax, and Jackson Hewitt. Hopefully we can check Monday and see some good news. Fingers crossed for all in the same situation.

Yes minds was updated yesterday check will be mail to me by the 24th.

No I updated mine last week and still says when they updated information I get a date for deposit 

I entered mine on Wednesday. Been getting the same 'we'll update when your DD is available' message. I have my fingers crossed that mine doesn't change to paper check. First time filing with TT in years. First my return gets caught up, which I still don't have. Now my stimulus is in the balance. I won't be using them EVER again. 

Same here