turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IRS get my payment tool shows my social.

So I got a refund advance through turbo tax and have heard a lot of back and forth about that affecting our stimulus payments. The IRS get my payment tool shows the last four of my social instead of my turbo card account number. Your cards website, app and phone number are all down today. I need that money and an answer as to why it would show me my social if you all accurately reported my direct deposit information.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

We understand your frustration. This is definitely not the experience we want for our users. 
We did get more information on this though, as far as the Turbo Card goes: TurboTax Online is up and running smoothly. The app/site/phone line for the Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded, but filing online with TurboTax is uninterrupted.If you are experiencing any issues with the Turbo Card app/site/phone line, please wait a bit and try again
I understand this may not be the best answer in a time like this. Things will hopefully be up and rolling soon! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My issue is that my tax return for 2019 is still being processed. TurboTax only gives the IRS your banking info for direct deposit if you are definitely getting a return yeah. My return is still being processed, so when I go on get my payment for the stimulus money it keeps saying my status is not available because they cannot determine if I am eligible or not because my taxes were not processed yet from TurboTax. So I went on the non-filers page and gave them my direct deposit information hoping to at least get my stimulus check but it still says on the get payment that my status is unknown this s*** is really pissing me off if anyone has been through this please give me some suggestions if you help I appreciate it

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies