mikalmos369

Bank account info not showing on print out of coronavirus stimulus registration portal. The site says I'm set up for direct deposit and has my onfo correct but it is xxxxx'd out on print out. Is it safe to submit? I cant wait for a paper check.

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The x'd out numbers on the print out is for security reasons. When the site says your'e all set up, you are good to go.

MonicaM

You should be fine if the submission was accepted. The xxxx's are to protect your bank information. Hope this helps!

The Form 1040 in the PDF will only show x's until the federal tax return has been accepted by the IRS.  Once accepted you can download a new PDF and the direct deposit routing and account numbers will be displayed on the Form 1040.

mikalmos369

I am only registering as I don't have to file last year or this year.  Disabled not on benefits yet still getting tests and waiting on the process. so its not an atual return. per say. does that matter? it shows the standard -12220 deduction or whatever

mikalmos369

thank you!  My form was accepted but my bank information is not on the print out.  what do I do?

Ab21688

Mine has been accepted but is still xxxxx'd out tho

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

mesquitebean

@ Ab21688 wrote:

Are you asking in regard to the printout of an efiled return, where the deposit info is XXXXX'd out?

If so, see this answer by TurboTax JeanneLO in a similar thread on how to view it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/why-is-my-direct-deposit-information-x-e...

cobandu1

i downloaded a pdf file version of the stimulus return on the cell phone and no deposit information is showing i guess that's for security reasons am i right?

MonicaM

Correct. Your bank account information is truncated for security.

Lulu17

Wondering if you complete registration for the stimulus, what IRS form does TurboTax file on your behalf?

TiffanyL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

It's an actual tax return, which you normally have to mail in, but because it's going through the registration process, it can be filed electronically where you'd normally have to mail that kind of return in. It's considered a minimum tax return. Please see the FAQ provided below for more information:

Stimulus Registration

mikalmos369

it did not after being accepted and still does not, just xxx's

mikalmos369

it still just shows xxx's

MonicaM

Ab21688

@mikalmos369  mine is still xxxxx'd out as well. I guess it's just a safety measure. Now time to wait on our stimulus to deposit🤞