statenislander65

I recently separated from the military ( in December of 2017.) Am i still illegible for the military discount?

SteamTrain

Yes...as long as you have a military W-2 for 2017.

Also.....

1)  In the My Info section...when you edit your personal information, there is a spot that asks if you were in the military ...you need to click a yes on that:  "I am a member or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces".....and continue thru the pages that follow...one you indicate you left service during the year.

2)   When you enter your military W-2, on the page after the main W-2 page, there is a page with a whole long list of checkboxes, and the top one needs to be checked that it is a Military W-2  (the checkbox won't be there if #1 isn't set first)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*