beccaacceb

My husband is active duty military and we moved in 2017. Will I need to file state taxes for all three states- our original residency state, our first duty station, and then our second duty station?

We are from PA, 2nd duty was TN, now we are in HI.

If your SLR or HOR is Pennsylvania then that is your resident state.  You would indicate that you did NOT live in any other states since you are active military.  If the military pay is the only income then you would indicate that you did NOT earn any money in any other states.

You would only file a PA resident state tax return, no others.