Solved: If I am active duty military and claim my home of residency in Delaware, but I am currently stationed in the Georgia, do I pay income tax in GA also?

If I am active duty military and claim my home of residency in Delaware, but I am currently stationed in the Georgia, do I pay income tax in GA also?

You would not owe GA income tax on your active duty military pay.  However, if you had any other GA-source income, such as income from a side civilian job, you would have to pay GA income tax on that.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**