I live in Pennsylvania but i am in the new york national guard. For the question stating where were you stationed what should I put?

If you are a Pennsylvania resident, and you are in the New York National Guard (operating in New York), you state you were stationed in New York.  This is important for your Pennsylvania return.  Serving in the National Guard is a form of active duty military service, and Pennsylvania does not tax a Pennsylvania resident on their active duty pay when they are stationed outside of PA.  So if your income is from the National Guard while serving in New York State, you were stationed in New York.