stanley-kaluzny

I am U.S. Military and I am showing that I owe OK State taxes. Is this correct? If not what should I do to correct on TurboTax? Thank You.

LinaJ2018

Just because you are in the military, IRS does not guarantee you do not owe taxes, unfortunately.   In fact, as much as we honor our soldiers who serve our country by putting their lives at risk, the government offers special tax breaks to help with their taxes.  In TurboTax, make sure you list yourself as active military, the program will guide and prompt you through all the possible tax breaks and complete the filing for you. 

Please click here MilitaryTaxBreaks for details. 

If you have a specific question or area which needs assistance, please write back. 

LinaJ2018