I am paying more taxes this year and I made the income. Are husband and spouse still a deduction?

I made less income, deductions are about the same.  Is there still a deduction allowance for husband and spouse

If you chose the standard deduction instead of itemizing, then you did receive favorable tax treatment for filing jointly. Line 9 on your 2019 1040 will tell you if you itemized or took the standard deduction.

Here are the 2019 standard deduction amounts:

Married taxpayers filing a joint return and taxpayers who file as a Qualifying Widow(er): $24,400.

Single and Head of Household taxpayers who are age 65 or older or blind in 2019 get an additional amount of $1,650 added to their standard deduction ($3,300 if both age 65 or older and blind). All other taxpayers age 65+ or blind get an additional amount of $1,300 (married taxpayers where both spouses are age 65 or older and blind qualify for an additional amount of $5,200).