Solved: I am in the military and turbo tax is trying to make me claim the state i live in instead of my SLR. I am stationed in Georgia and Georgia does not require me to file unless I earned money in their state outside of the military and I didnt

I am in the military and turbo tax is trying to make me claim the state i live in instead of my SLR. I am stationed in Georgia and Georgia does not require me to file unless I earned money in their state outside of the military and I didnt

In the Personal Info section for your name you should only be entering as your state of residence your Home of Record or the State of Legal Residence.  Since you are active military you should also indicate that you did Not live in any other states.  If your military pay in your only income then you should also indicate that you did Not make money in any other states.