toribowman

I am active military stationed in Germany, since 2018 (with dependents). When asked if I lived in the U.S. for more than 6 months do I answer "yes" or "no"?

As active US military you do Not select Foreign Country for your state of residence.  You select your Home of Record, the state where you lived when you enlisted.  You also indicate that you did Not live in any other states and if your military pay is your only income, you indicate that you did Not earn money in any other states.  

toribowman

@DoninGA So when asked "where was I stationed?" should I still put my Home of Record or foreign?

@toribowman wrote:

I don't see that question being asked on my desktop edition where I indicate I am military.  You must be using the online edition.  What are the options give for this question?

toribowman

all the states are listed and foreign or u.s. possession

@toribowman wrote:

Ok..then select foreign and answer the follow up question for how long you lived in the US.

This in no way should have any affect on what you enter in the My Info section of the program.  So after completing these questions click on My Info on the left side of the program screen and make sure that those questions are answered correctly as discussed in my first message to you.

toribowman

yes! thank you for your help