Solved: Because I'm still in training and my wife is in PuertoRico what I have to select for her state?

rars-ruiz

Because I'm still in training and my wife is in PuertoRico what I have to select for her state?

ToddL

Both of you keep Puerto Rico as your "State of Residence".

As active duty military, you are considered to "Live" in your state of residence (Home of Record), no matter where you are stationed. Your active-duty pay is also considered to be earned in your state of residence.

State Military Filing Rules

Military Spouses and State Taxes

ToddL

What are you training for and where?
rars-ruiz

AirForce , Delaware
ToddL

Did you enlist in the Air Force from PR?
rars-ruiz

Yes
rars-ruiz

Turbotax doesn't give the option for Puerto Rico
ToddL

Go to the bottom of the drop-down menu for State of Residence. You will see "Foreign or U.S. Possession".  That is what you should select for Puerto Rico.
ToddL

State Military Filing Rules

Military Spouses and State Taxes

rars-ruiz

Thank you so much for your help exactly what I needed.
ToddL

My pleasure!