turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rdisalvo1

Is it possible to create a 1099-INT or DIV in TurboTax (nominee interest, inform actual owner)?

Actually, this is for an uncle's final return; do i need to create documentation (1099's??) for the after-death interest to convey it to the estate's return?  Can I do this with TurboTax (CD-based version)?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Is it possible to create a 1099-INT or DIV in TurboTax (nominee interest, inform actual owner)?

What version do you have?  You can only do it in the Turbo Tax Business CD/Download program or the Home & Business CD/Download program or the Online Self Employed version.
DianeW
Expert Alumni

Yes.  You can create Forms 1099-INT or 1099-DIV using Quick Employer Forms.

• What types of 1099s can I create with Quick Employer Forms? 
    • You can create 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV forms.
  • Quick Employer Forms helps quickly and easily create W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV forms.

More information is provided for you below.
KenK
Level 2

Turbo Tax really sucks when it comes to this.  Why would we be limited to those versions when if you are only doing your personal return in Deluxe and you needed to file a Nominee 1099 you are S.O.L

To do  a nominee 1099, study up on the correct form that it is to take.

Get the forms from the IRS website.

Fill out the PDF fillable forms and send it to the recipient, with copy to the IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies