Will the TurboTax Deluxe edition report schedule e non-working gas and oil mineral rights royalties or do I have to use Premier edition?

For the last 4 years the Deluxe was what I used but this year it is saying I have to upgrade. This is Box 2 Non-working mineral rights. I do not need to report any business expense. Schedule E not C. This is showing up Schedule E in forms. 

All of the Downloaded versions can complete all tax forms...the upgrade may be suggested but is not required. 

This is from a CD.

Schedule E on Royalties WKS (worksheet I think) says NOT DONE.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.
See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>

Thank you. I did call the other day and was told I would have to upgrade. For 4 years before TurboTax Deluxe did work. Would like to confirm.

When you called did you tell the agent you were using the Online version ?   That would require an upgrade but the All the downloaded versions can handle all situations.  May I suggest you do NOT enter the 1099-misc in the program and simply enter the royalties in the sch E input section directly ... see if that will work.

Let's see if I can get a downloaded user to confirm ... @Carl @macuser_22  @Hal_Al  @Kat
Level 15 Kat

@Critter#2  Desektop Deluxe does include all of the "old" Schedules, and has in years past been sufficient to file.  I'm wondering if the new schedules are what's giving this user problems.  Let me post and see what I can learn.
Level 15 Kat

@Critter#2 I've confirmed that the upgrade to Premier is a "Recommendation" and is optional.