speedyg17

Why is my self employment income and expenses not showing on my details list after I have entered everything.

RayW7

Try viewing them in the forms mode.  Look for Schedule C.  If entered correctly then you should be able to view the details there. 

To switch to Forms Mode, open your return and click the Forms icon in the upper-right corner of your screen (or choose Forms from the View menu at top).

The 1040 Worksheet will display and all the forms in your return will be listed on the left side. Simply select a form to open it.

To switch back to the interview, click the Step-by-Step icon in the upper right corner, or choose it from the View menu.

-follow this link for more information-

What Is a Schedule C IRS form? - TurboTax Tax Tips & Videos

@speedyg17 

Ignore the  Downloaded instructions given  since the ONLINE program doesn't have a FORMS mode.

You can peek at only  the Federal form 1040 (and Sch 1-3) and the summary of the state info by going here:

1) lower- Left side of the screen...click to the left side of the "Tax Tools" text selection.
2)  then select "Tools"
3) then select "View Tax Summary" from the pop-up
4) then back to the left-side and "Preview 1040"

Then hit the "Back" on the left side to get back to your tax entries.

To view your entire return using the online editions (including the state) before you file, you will need to pay for your online account.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2020 return at this time, click on Tax Tools >>> Tools  and then Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Continue.  On the next screen it will ask if you want Audit Defense, if you do not want this option just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.