Solved: Why is my rental property depreciation deduction showing up as zero? Shouldn't it be the same as last year?

Why is my rental property depreciation deduction showing up as zero? Shouldn't it be the same as last year?

Last year my depreciation deduction was $5,900. It is the same this year but it's showing up as zero at the final summery section. How come?

Your depreciation deduction will show up as zero this year if your asset has already been fully depreciated. I suggest reviewing your depreciation schedule to see if your asset was fully depreciated when you filed last years return. 

Ignore the summary screens, as they can be quirky.  Look at Line 18 of Schedule E to look at any depreciation that was claimed.