• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Munson2

Why did TurboTax not bring my rental depreciation forward this year? I have had the depreciation deduction in TurboTax ever since I started renting the property in 2011.

The residential depreciation deduction is missing from my rental property and no history is being carried forward for the prior depreciation taken.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Munson2

Why did TurboTax not bring my rental depreciation forward this year? I have had the depreciation deduction in TurboTax ever since I started renting the property in 2011.

3 Replies
Munson2

techsolutions
Level 2

I was able to follow video and added asset and it picked up depreciation from 2019  summary
before filing taxes is there a way to check this its actually included 

if before filing can see this form info to make sure preview its included 

as it wasn't there till add asset for me

>Form 4562 Depreciation

ColeenD3
Employee Tax Expert

Yes. If you are in the Online program you will have to upgrade to Premier and pay before you have access to your forms. If you are in Desktop, go to Forms Mode in the upper right corner.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings