mmitchell4400

Where can I add additional comments such as an ownership percentage of sales of stock

Where can I put a Non Dividend Distribution which is considered a Return of Capital on my return?

TomYoung

"Where can I put a Non Dividend Distribution which is considered a Return of Capital on my return?"

You don't put it anywhere on your income tax return.  You record that in your own records as a reduction in your basis of the stock.  If you own this stock with somebody else then you only record your percentage of the return of capital.

You can "nominee off" some part of the income if you own the stock with somebody else.

Tom Young

TomYoung

Tom Young