turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lomanr

Tax forms to revisit previously under construction keeps popping up. Why am I asked to revisit schedule F depreciation? Is the turbotax form not approved yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

Tax forms to revisit previously under construction keeps popping up. Why am I asked to revisit schedule F depreciation? Is the turbotax form not approved yet?

It is approved, but had been under maintenance. The program is asking that you make a final review before filing. 

vetteshop

I have reviewed the depreciation for schedule F and still get message.  What is wrong with update?
Ramblreb

This is happening to me now with the 2019 software. If the schedule F depreciation has been finalized then the software should only ask you to revisit it once and then go away after you have. When it keeps coming up like this it makes you think it isn't finalized and you shouldn't efile yet.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies