lomanr

Tax forms to revisit previously under construction keeps popping up. Why am I asked to revisit schedule F depreciation? Is the turbotax form not approved yet?

KrisD

It is approved, but had been under maintenance. The program is asking that you make a final review before filing. 

vetteshop

I have reviewed the depreciation for schedule F and still get message.  What is wrong with update?
Ramblreb

This is happening to me now with the 2019 software. If the schedule F depreciation has been finalized then the software should only ask you to revisit it once and then go away after you have. When it keeps coming up like this it makes you think it isn't finalized and you shouldn't efile yet.