Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When downloading 1099-DIV from Chase Investments, warning "You're visiting an older version of our website..."

I'm using TurboTax Home and Business downloaded ("CD") on Windows 10.

I downloaded several 1099-DIV, 1099-INT and 1099-B forms without major problems.

When downloading from Chase Investments, I clicked to "get your identification code". It took me to this page:

https://chaseonline.chase.com/Logon.aspx?LOB=TurboTaxLogon

which says:

"You're visiting an older version of our website. Please use chase.com instead, or contact us if you have any questions."

I was able to get my identification code. Just wanted to let the TT developers know that they're accessing an old Chase page.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

When downloading 1099-DIV from Chase Investments, warning "You're visiting an older version of our website..."

DonPayne, Thanks for taking the time to report this issue.  So few people do take the time to report such glitches and we all appreciate your effort.  I've gone ahead and forwarded it to the TurboTax folks.

GabiU
Level 15

I'd like to pinpoint the exact screen you're referring to in the product. Can you provide screenshots or instructions in the interview so I can pass it onto the product team? 

thanks @hbl3973 for passing this along to us! 🙂 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mikong

Hi,

Does the import still work? When I click the "Get your Identification Code" link, it just brings me to the regular logon page.

Thanks.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies