turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I want to remove the depreciation work sheet which is interfaced with Schedule E. It was used in error

How can I remove the depreciation worksheet from my Schedule E. It was used in error and I cannot E File without removing it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Carl
Level 15

I want to remove the depreciation work sheet which is interfaced with Schedule E. It was used in error

You can't delete "just" the worksheet. YOu'd have to delete everything. But since you are required by federal law to depreciate rental property, deleting it is the last thing you want to do. How about provide some details about the issue and we can help you to get it right so you can e-file. How specifically, was it used in error?

David119

I have the same problem.  Did you receive an answer?

David119

I have deleted two rental properties, that I no longer rent.  They are lived in by my family, and I am just charging for taxes, insurance, and upkeep.  A minimal amount.  My lawyer says I cannot donate to both by daughter and grand daughter so it is a donation of one years rent.

I didnot receive an answer. HOWEVER, I FINALLY WENT BACK TO THE SCHEDULE AND REMOVED ALL NEW INFO. ONCE I DID IT CLEARED.  ONE OF THE THINGS THAT I HAD DONE WRONG WAS TO USE A 0 IN SOME LINES WHERE i SHOULD HAVE MADE NO ENTRY AT ALL 

READ EACJ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY AS YOU GO TJHROUGH THE FORM....

David119

I guess I can just go back and re-enter it, and charge minimal rent as before.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies