Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Libby3
Returning Member

Order Screen does not allow a credit card expiration date beyond 08 (August). Here's a screen shot.

I selected the dropdown month of 09 (August) and clicked on it. Nothing shows up in the month box for anything greater than 08.I selected the dropdown month of 09 (August) and clicked on it. Nothing shows up in the month box for anything greater than 08.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Order Screen does not allow a credit card expiration date beyond 08 (August). Here's a screen shot.

When you use the scroll bar on the right side of the months listed and scroll down does it show months 10 thru 12?

Libby3
Returning Member

Yes. It shows 9, 10, 11 and 12. But, it does not allow you to select any of them. It also doesn't allow you to just type into the box. I was finally able to order TurboTax by using a different credit card with a February expiration date.

Today March 27th 2024 , the TurboTax Desktop and other product Purchase form for Credit Card Information continues to NOT allow the purchaser (me ) to select credit card expiry months between 9 and 12. 

As a result,  I CANNOT order my 2023 TurboTax Desktop product using my preferred USA credit card.

There must be many other customers having this problem.

TurboTax must be losing many sales.
Please upgrade this problem to have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks from David Sommer, Retired Enrolled Agent

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Besides the original poster, this has not been reported as an issue by anyone else. You can call TurboTax Customer service and pay over the phone.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks however there are several posts from several people highlighting the same credit card input problems

which can all be located when you type into "search a question " all the following

"credit card with an expiration date in 2024"

in though you kindly suggested the customer service call option.

Cheers

David

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies