turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When my W-2 was imported, does it have all the required information and forms associated with cashing out my rsu's

Like 1099-B, 8949, schedule D
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When my W-2 was imported, does it have all the required information and forms associated with cashing out my rsu's

No it does not. While some of that information on the RSU may be reflected in your box 1 amount on the W2, you should check with your brokerage firm where the stock was sold for proper tax reporting and tax forms that need to be filed. Within the Investment section of TurboTax you can try importing the 1099B as well, providing that we support inport for your brokerage firm.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

No it does not. While some of that information on the RSU may be reflected in your box 1 amount on the W2, you should check with your brokerage firm where the stock was sold for proper tax reporting and tax forms that need to be filed. Within the Investment section of TurboTax you can try importing the 1099B as well, providing that we support inport for your brokerage firm.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies