barbara-stokes

My 1099-Misc show both Royalties and Non-Employee Compensation. How do I report this and which Turbo Tax should I use? Thank you.

Although I have only one 1099-Misc, should I complete one entry for Royalties, then create a totally separate entry for Non-Employee Compensation?  The 1099-Misc shows a combine total.

Lisa995

Just treat it as 2.  One will have the royalties the other will have the NEC.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
MichaelDC

You'll need TurboTax Self-Employed to take care of them both.
barbara-stokes

Okay.  Very Good.  Thank you Lisa995.
barbara-stokes

Much thanks TurboTaxMichaelDC.
MichaelDC

Enter the one 1099-MISC as if it's two - One as Box 2 for Royalties  and one as Box 7 Non-Employee Compensation.