IN SECTION WHERE ITS SAYING TO PUT APARTMENT NUMBE...

User-0731

IN SECTION WHERE ITS SAYING TO PUT APARTMENT NUMBER IT ASKING FOR 6 CHARACTERS I TRIED PUTTING APARTMENT THEN NUMBER WITH NUMBER SIGHN I'M AT A MOTEL ROOM LOST MY OWN PLACE SO I'M IN A M

I NEED HELP WITH THIS SECTION  I LIVE AND PAY RENT FOR ROOM  PRICE IS $ 1200 A MONTH
WendyN2

Your mailing address would be the address of the Hotel/Motel in which you are residing, regardless of what room you are in. They do this for the simple reason that you might not be in that room all of the time. What you need to do is to inform the front desk that you are temporarily using their address as  your address and to please keep an eye out for mail coming there for you. If you are not comfortable with that, simply tell the front desk that someone is mailing you something and to please let you know when it arrives and just leave it at that. I was in that situation some years back and that is what I did.

Don't put in the number sign or the word "Room."  For example, if you are in Room 15, just use 15.