tonymy12

I would like to by motor homes (class c rv) and live in their full time renting a camp ground so can I claim the camp ground renting for my deductible yearly tax . ?

Can motor home Rv class c, camp ground renting daily pay can be claim for tax deductible?

ToddL

No, the cost to rent a space for your RV is not deductible. 

The only "2nd home" deductions available for an RV are interest on a loan used to purchase the RV ("mortgage interest") and, if applicable, any personal property tax paid as part of the RV's annual vehicle registration. If you purchase a space to keep your RV, you may also be able to deduct any real property tax you have to pay.

ToddL