Solved: I think I may have lost my data on my rental property from prior year returns based on responding that I sold the rental in 2017. Can I restore it?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajbray013

I think I may have lost my data on my rental property from prior year returns based on responding that I sold the rental in 2017. Can I restore it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Carl
Level 15

I think I may have lost my data on my rental property from prior year returns based on responding that I sold the rental in 2017. Can I restore it?

The only way to import the data again is to start over from scratch. On the Tools menu select the "clear and start over" option. This will delete everything you've already entered for your 2017 taxes and start you from the beginning where you can again import from your 2016 tax return. There is no other way.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Carl
Level 15

The only way to import the data again is to start over from scratch. On the Tools menu select the "clear and start over" option. This will delete everything you've already entered for your 2017 taxes and start you from the beginning where you can again import from your 2016 tax return. There is no other way.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings