Solved: I think I may have lost my data on my rental property from prior year returns based on responding that I sold the rental in 2017. Can I restore it?

ajbray013

I think I may have lost my data on my rental property from prior year returns based on responding that I sold the rental in 2017. Can I restore it?

Carl

The only way to import the data again is to start over from scratch. On the Tools menu select the "clear and start over" option. This will delete everything you've already entered for your 2017 taxes and start you from the beginning where you can again import from your 2016 tax return. There is no other way.

Carl